Tips on how to win at football betting: no lose betting/risk free bet (2023) ✔️
Many betting techniques, tricks, and tips can either boost or decrease your long-term winnings, but, here, we are trying to give you some no lose betting tips.
Since 2013, I’ve been a full-time bettor, and I built this website to share my knowledge so that we may all defeat the bookies together.
In addition to following successful tipsters and statistical betting tactics, score prediction services based on Artificial Intelligence, such as ZCode Systems, helped me make better betting judgments.
Betting on football and succeeding in the long run requires the use of a variety of tactics and instruments.
What does it mean to have a risk-free bet?
Online bookmakers provide a variety of incentives, including sign-up bonuses for new members, reload bonuses for existing customers, and numerous free bet bonuses for both… We could go on, but you get the picture: There are numerous “freebies” available once you register with an online sportsbook. Free bets with no risk are one of them.
When you use them to place a bet, you don’t have to risk anything since if you lose, you get your stake back. It’s as simple as that. That’s why they’re known as a risk-free wager: Even if you lose the wager, the bookmaker will reimburse your money.
They are not to be confused with “free bet if you lose” offerings. If you lose, these promos will give you a free bet bonus, but they will not return your money. Below, we’ll clarify the distinction between risk-free bets and free bets: Once you’ve read that, you’ll understand what we’re talking about.
The Different Types Of No-Lose Bets
The majority of the premises will advise you on the best techniques to gamble and make money. They hardly ever discuss the strategies that could help them win more frequently. These no-lose betting tactics were discovered after extensive research by an experienced bettor strategist.
- Value betting: This betting strategy recognizes that bets may not always result in a win. As a result, the bettors calculate how many bets they are likely to lose ahead of time. After that, they perfect the art of placing bets solely when the odds are in their favour through practice and research. It aids in the recovery of losses.
- Arbitrage betting entails making wagers on different bookmakers’ websites. The sites are chosen based on the variance in odds they provide. The player favours team A at one bookie site while opposing it at the other. He applies his knowledge and selects an odd in which he believes he has a good chance of winning. As a result, regardless of the outcome, his overall earnings will always improve. It’s also known as a safe bet.
- Match betting: Before the start of the match, many bookmakers offer a variety of profitable offers, such as free bets, free betting offers, and so on. Bettors can take advantage of these opportunities, which require them to invest less and profit more.
- Lay betting and trading odds: In a live betting situation, bettors can lay the bet at a different odd if the odds change throughout the game. It enables him to profit from changing conditions and to affect the outcome of the wager.
Proven Methods for Betting Without Losing
The types of betting approaches described in the preceding section are most effective when you have a variety of resources on which to rely. If you only have a few options and want to optimise your wins, you should think about:
- Conducting extensive research: Your historical research, along with situational analysis, provides you with the best information pool from which to make every wager a winner.
- Don’t let your favourites get the best of you: It’s usually a good idea to emphasise the team’s overall strength and present form. If a favourite has risen to this position solely as a result of a string of unintentional victories, you should change your attention to the other team to avoid losses due to undue bias.
- Hire a handicapper or a tipster: The gambling sector is expanding. It’s on the verge of becoming a ruthless market. Every betting website aspires to be the greatest and most popular. Such circumstances have paved the way for handicappers and tippers. They can recommend the finest bets for you as well as the site. With such a preset remedy, the risks of losing are greatly reduced. You can speed up the betting process and place more bets in a day if you use football tipster experience. On a good day, it helps spread risk and produce more money.
- Know when to stop: Betting should always be done without bias or desperation. If one loss occurs, many bettors tend to bet one after the other. It indicates that you are on the verge of a more rapid descent. Instead of attempting to turn a bad day into a good one, call it a day and start fresh the following time with new enthusiasm and better learning. Betting furiously on future bets to make up for a loss on a previous wager does not guarantee success; keep that in mind at all times!
What is the difference between risk-free bets and free bets? 🧐
New members are generally given free bet bonuses. They provide you a free bonus balance. Signing up, for example, entitles you to a bonus of 10 EUR: You can use this money to place a free bet, and if you win, you can cash out your winnings after meeting the wagering requirements.
Check out our guide on how free bets operate for more details.
Risk Free Bets
On the other hand, risk-free bets do not imply “free money.” You pay for them with your own money, but if you lose, you get a complete refund.
Both have advantages and weaknesses, thus comparing them is pointless: They are diametrically opposed to one another. You can use both a free bet bonus and a risk-free in-play bet at the same time.
An example to risk free sports betting 🧾
William Hill’s sign-up free bet is a wonderful example of risk-free betting. If a sports bettor registers an account with them and bets on a horse race, they can receive up to £25 back if their horse comes in second or third. While this no-risk first bet offer is tempting, there are lots of other no-risk betting promotions to choose from, and they aren’t all tied to horse racing.
Sports bettors who prefer to wager without risk can join ZigZag Sports and take advantage of their £10 money-back guarantee stake. The money back betting incentives at ZigZag Sports, like those at William Hill, will only be active if you register a betting account and make a deposit. You can also benefit from 1xbet’s risk-free bet offer.
Let’s have a look at a basic example employing risk-free horse racing bets.
- You believe Horse A will win the race and, before betting on that outcome, you take advantage of the risk-free bet offer. Let’s say you put down a bet of 20 EUR.
- You place your wager and await the outcome. So, you’ve been defeated.
- The bookmaker will reimburse your initial payment (20 EUR) to your account within 24 hours. You may still be required to meet a wagering requirement in order to spend that money, but you got it back: risk free bets are exactly that.
You would not be required to wager your own money if this were a free horse racing betting no deposit offer. You’d be eligible for a free bet. The primary distinction is that in risk free bets, you utilise your own money.
Discovering the greatest risk-free betting opportunities 🏆
- Check the bookmakers’ payment methods: You’ll need an active balance to place risk-free bets, so look for a sportsbook that accepts your preferred payment method.
- Choose low-deposit betting sites: Because most risk-free bet offers have modest maximum reimbursement limitations, there’s no need to make large deposits in the first place.
- Verify that the coverage is as broad as possible. There is a maximum refund limit on risk free bets: check this limit and make sure it is not too low.
- Check the terms and conditions to see whether there is a time limit and/or an odds limit.
- Finally, double-check the wagering requirements. Risk free bet offers should ideally have no wagering requirements, but if they do, the wagering rate should not exceed 5x.
How to make the most of a risk-free bet 📈
We can provide you with a couple of no-lose betting tips so that you can make better use of them. It’s worth noting that the most of these tips will also apply to no-deposit betting bonuses.
Always bet the largest amount possible. Find out how much money the risk-free bet covers by reading the terms and conditions. Use as much as possible. Don’t wager more than the maximum amount allowed. A solid risk-free bet approach is to check the maximum refund cap. If the reimbursement is limited to 20 EUR, for example, don’t gamble more than that: stick to the restrictions.
👉 On single bets, use the finest risk-free bets. Use them sparingly on accumulators, system bets, and multiples: Your best bet is a single bet. Consider arbitrage betting. You can utilize risk-free bet offerings to cover all possible outcomes of a single event and guarantee a payout regardless of the final score.
👉 Money-back betting offerings could be a viable option. These bonuses work similarly to free bets for existing clients in that they reimburse a portion of your losses. They can be a decent substitute for risk-free bets.
👉 Always keep an eye out for free bet codes. You can extend the risk-free bet and make it more advantageous by utilizing a code.
Risk-free bet offers: advantages and disadvantages
- You absolutely cannot lose
- They can be utilised by both new and existing members
- They can be used in arbitrage betting
- There may still be a wagering requirement
- Maximum refund limits may be low