Norwegian Krone (NOK) Bookmakers and Betting Sites
NOK bookmakers – Norway is a Scandinavian country in Europe with more than 5 million people living there. The krone (NOK) is the country’s legal currency, and it is one of the most traded currencies in the world.
The fact that the Norwegian krone is accepted by most of the world’s best bookies, and that many of them let you bet with NOK, is a big deal for Norwegian bettors.
Onehundredgamblers.com recommends 130 betting sites for Norwegians, and 40 of them are Norwegian krone bookies, which means that customers can bet using NOK.
Who Can Bet on Sports with Norwegian Kroner?
Anyone who uses a bookmaker that accepts NOK currency based in Norway or NOK bookmakers that are international brands, not based in Norway but accepts the NOK currency . For NOK deposits and withdrawals, you can use a major credit, debit, or prepaid card, an eWallet, or a bank transfer to make deposit or withdraw your money.
Bettors who have cash on hand can also fund their NOK betting account with a wire transfer service.
Even if your bookmaker doesn’t accept NOK, you can still use your cash to make a deposit. The bookie will just change these funds into one of the currencies they accept for gaming, such as US dollars or euros.
About the Krone from Norway
Norway’s currency is the krone, which has the symbol ‘kr’ and the three-letter code NOK. It is broken up into 100 re, which haven’t existed in the real world since 2012. Cash purchases are rounded up to the nearest krone.
History of the Norwegian Krone
Up until 1816, the Rigsdaler was the main form of cash in Norway. At this time, Denmark and Norway were joined together politically, so Danish money was used in Norway. Norges Bank, which is now Norway’s state bank, was set up in 1816. This made the Speciedaler the new unit of money in Norway. In 1875, Norway joined the Scandinavian Monetary Union and changed its currency to the Krone. The union lasted until 1914, but when it ended, each country kept using its own currency. Since 1992, the currency has been able to move around freely on the market. Throughout its history, the value of the Krone has been based on the value of gold and silver. It has also been based on the value of the US Dollar, the Pound Sterling, and the German Reichsmark during World War II.
NOK bookmakers: Is there a bonus for betting in NOK?
There are a lot of good things about NOK. Betsafe and Betway which are NOK bookmakers, offer bonuses of up to 1,000 Norwegian kroner, and Mobilbet and ComeOn offer bonuses of up to 3,000 kroner. The 4,000 NOK in bonuses at Nordic Bet and the 5,000 NOK bonus at Betsson are great for gamblers.
You can find more Norwegian krone bonuses and deals in the sportsbook database and promotions area of onehundredgamblers. Also, keep in mind that there are a lot more bonuses for people from this country that are promoted in other currencies.
These bonuses will be given in the same amount of money. This means that you can get bonuses from SBObet that are worth the same amount in NOK as they are in other currencies, such as USD, CZK, MYR, and many others.
NOK bookmakers: How much you can deposit and withdraw in Norwegian Kroner?
The minimum and maximum amounts for deposits and repayments depend entirely on the NOK bookmakers and payment method used. Almost everywhere, even when using the same payment method, these limits are different. For example, Mastercard users will have one set of limits at one sportsbook and a totally different set of limits at another.
Bettors can find out what their limits are on their best NOK betting site. Use onehundredgamblers sortable betting database to get a good idea of what these limits are. Just choose your country, payment method, and currency, and then set the “By Minimum Deposit” and “By Minimum Withdrawals” settings.
NOK bookmakers: HOW TO USE BOOKMAKERS THAT TAKE NOK
- Using betting sites that accept NOK is the same as using any other type of sport betting site. And to get the most out of it, you need to keep an eye on it and do the same things.
- The most important thing to remember is to only use legal, reputable bookmakers with good chances and a lot of betting options. The first and most important step in betting is picking the right NOK casino, so do it right.
- Once you’ve set up your account, make sure to take advantage of any welcome prizes or special offers. These are only offered once, so make sure you read the rules and take advantage of them.
- Once you’ve set up your account and learned how to get the welcome bonus, you can deposit money and start betting. The last two steps are exactly as easy as they sound.
MAKING DEPOSITS IN NOK
Follow these 5 easy steps to put money into your online gaming account in NOK.
- Sign in to your account at the NOK bookmakers of your choice.
- Click on the tab called “Cashier” under “Banking Options.”
- Select “deposit.”
- Choose your favorite payment method and enter the amount you want to send.
- Finish the business deal.
How long it takes for the money to show up in your betting account depends on the company you are using, how you are depositing the money, and how much money you are sending. But most deposits are handled right away, so the money won’t take long to show up in your account.
REQUESTING WITHDRAWALS IN NOK
At Norwegian Krone betting sites, requesting a withdrawal is just as easy as making a payment, and it doesn’t take more than a few minutes to finish. There are only a few steps to take to finish the transaction.
- Sign in to the sportsbook you’re using with Norwegian Krone.
- Go to the tab for the checker.
3.Click on “Withdrawals.”
- Choose your chosen withdrawal method and enter the amount you want to cash out.
- Finish the deal and wait for the money to show up.
Don’t forget to finish the KYC before you ask for a payout, because you won’t be able to cash out until you do. It would be best to do it as soon as you sign up with the bookmaker, since it will speed up payouts, which already take longer than deposits.
Getting money out of your bank account can take a few days, but most other things can be done in just a few minutes.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT WITH NOK
There are a lot of ways to pay with NOK, but Norwegian players mostly use just a few of them.
- Visa is one of the most popular ways for people in Norway to pay for online betting. All betting sites in NOK accept Visa. It has a high level of protection, transfers money quickly, and doesn’t need a third party.
- Trustly is a Swedish online payment service that is very popular in Norway because payments are fast and safe. Trustly is one of the best ways for Norwegian bettors to pay, and most online betting sites in NOK accept it.
- ecoPayz is an option to Trustly. It is an e-wallet that lets you store NOK and use it to make quick, safe, and anonymous deposits on betting sites that use ecoPayz. It also has a VIP program with a lot of benefits that players will like.
OVERVIEW OF NOK
- Before we end our piece about the best betting sites in NOK and the online betting scene in Norway, here are some interesting facts about the country and its betting world.
- Only Norway uses the Norwegian Krone as its legal currency.
- ecoPayz, Visa, Trustly, and MasterCard are some of the best-known ways to pay with NOK.
- In 2023, Rabona, Bet365, Betsafe, and Nordicbet are the most popular internet bookmakers that accept NOK.
- In Norway, you have to be at least 18 years old to officially bet.
- If you live in Norway, you have to pay taxes on money you win in other countries.
- You can’t use a Norwegian bank to put money into your betting account because local banks aren’t allowed to process money transfers to sportsbooks and casinos.
Norsk Tipping and Norsk Rikstoto are the only two Norwegian companies that can legally offer betting and gambling to Norwegians.
NOK bookmakers: Conclusion
If you’ve read this far, you know everything there is to know about how to bet with Norwegian Krone and where to find the best bookmakers for the job. Now you’re ready to go to the best betting sites in NOK and start making your bets. Just remember to gamble in moderation and never bet more than you can afford.
NOK bookmakers: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Where can I place a NOK bet?
You can use Norwegian Krone to bet online at a number of bookies, including all sportsbooks in Norway and many others. Even though NOK is not used everywhere, many foreign sportsbooks accept it.
- Can only Norwegian players use Norwegian Krone?
No. Even if you’re not from Norway, you can use Norwegian Krone to fund your betting account, but you’ll need to sign up with a casino that accepts NOK.
- Which gaming sites let you put down NOK?
All sportsbooks in Norway, including Norsk Tipping and Norsk Rikstoto, accept deposits made in Norwegian Krone. These are the only two legal Norwegian companies that can offer betting and gambling.