PAKISTAN ONLINE BETTING 📢
Pakistan Online Betting – what to know. Gambling is heavily regulated in Pakistan and has been banned for the most of its history. This is primarily because the Islamic laws represented in Shariah restrict such behaviour, and as a result, it penetrates into written legislation. However, when horse racing betting was legalised in 1979, everything changed. People did not like this since they felt it contradicted their Muslim faith. Even if you cannot sign up with any domestic Pakistan online betting sites, you may still walk around and join any of the major international betting sites such as, These sites are licenced and governed by the country from where they hold a licence.
Pakistan Betting Info
- 18.000.000 active players in a population of 212.000.000
- Pakistani Rupee is the currency (PKR)
- Gambling items that are regulated: There is no gambling allowed.
- Types of operators: Online bookies and casinos that are not licenced
- There is no such thing as a designated gambling authority.
- The status is unregulated.
Betting in Pakistan: 5 Things to Know
- Only horse racing tote betting is authorised
- There is no specific regulation governing online betting
- No bookmaker in Pakistan maintains a licence
- If detected gambling, players may face punishment.
- Hundreds of illegal gaming establishments operate.
Is it legal to bet online in Pakistan❓
The Pakistani government views betting and gambling in the same way as some of its Islamic neighbours. Pakistan, as an Islamic country, severely prohibits all forms of gambling, sports betting, and chance-based activities. This includes betting at both land-based and internet bookies in Pakistan, as there are no legal betting establishments in the country other than a couple of horse tracks where bettors can wager on horse racing.
Of course, even if you can’t sign up for any domestic sites, you can get past this restriction by joining one of the many large overseas betting sites. These sites are headquartered outside of Pakistan and are licensed and regulated by the country in which they are based, therefore they have nothing to do with the legality of betting in Pakistan.
The majority of Pakistan online betting sites that you can access are headquartered in the United Kingdom and are licensed by the well-known UK Gambling Commission. Even though, as a Pakistani punter, you cannot rely on the protection of your country’s laws in the event of a dispute, you may choose a high-quality Pakistan online betting site, such as the one mentioned above, to make your online betting a little more secure.
Betting is a popular pastime among many Pakistanis, and it’s always a better option to gamble online rather than at illegal local bet shops. Over the last decade, there have been numerous busts involving criminal betting rings, although online bettors have not encountered any problems as a result of their betting activity. With that stated, keep in mind that wagering at online betting sites is still betting, and that the Pakistani government may create new rules targeting this online behaviour in the future.
Pakistani Customers’ Favorite Betting Deposit Methods 💵
Because internet betting is illegal, as previously stated, you won’t have much luck funding your online betting account through your local bank or credit card processor. You might use a foreign credit or debit card issued outside of Pakistan, but any Pakistan-issued payment method will very certainly prevent your effort to transfer money to the betting site.
Despite this, Pakistani sports bettors can still deposit and withdraw money from betting sites; they just have to be a little more creative about it. There is always a good selection of payment methods available at Pakistan betting sites, and the following are the most popular:
How to Bet Online in Pakistan Using Neteller and Skrill 💸
As a Pakistani punter, your best chance would be to finance your betting account using e-wallets such as Neteller and Skrill. You must first open an e-wallet account before you can use them at your preferred betting site. This will just take a few minutes, and you may accomplish it by going to Skrill’s or Neteller’s websites. After opening and validating your account, you can deposit funds in any top Pakistan betting site using Neteller or Skrill, as shown below:
- Go to the betting site and sign in.
- Go to the cashier section and select Neteller or Skrill.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and click the “Continue” button.
- On the new screen that appears, enter your Skrill or Neteller log in information.
- Complete the transaction; the monies will then appear in your balance immediately.
In Pakistan, there is live betting 🍀
Live betting, particularly on cricket and football tournaments, is becoming increasingly popular among Pakistani punters. Although the selection of top quality Pakistan live betting sites lags behind that of the UK, there are still numerous extremely respectable live betting sites to pick from. As with pre-match betting, nothing prevents you from putting in-play bets as a Pakistani punter, but you must choose a Pakistan betting site that has the greatest in-play betting platform.
In terms of live betting, there are a few Pakistan betting sites that stand out from the crowd. These three sites contain everything we’ve discussed so far and can offer Pakistani punters the finest live betting experience:
- Betfair • Bet365 • 888sport
Which bookmaker has the most user-friendly mobile betting app? 📱
Every major online betting service worth its salt provides its customers with the option of betting on the go via mobile apps. While there are numerous mobile apps available, choosing the best mobile app can be difficult because to all of the UI elements, betting options, and bonus offers. Following a thorough examination of the top Pakistan betting applications, Betfair’s mobile app stands out from the crowd based on a number of parameters. It is simple to use, compact, and frequently complimented for its good features, particularly the design of the banking area.
The advantages of the Betfair mobile app begin the moment you sign up with this bookmaker and get its welcome bonus offer, which is currently one of the best available. Betfair provides a large range of betting markets as well as an excellent in-play betting interface. Another thing to keep in mind about live betting is that you can utilise the Betfair Video function on the bookie’s app to live watch a variety of matches and events for free as long as you have active bets at the site.
HOW TO SELECT THE BEST BETTING WEBSITE IN PAKISTAN 👀
There are numerous betting sites to pick from, but it is critical to select the finest. Before selecting a betting site, you should constantly look for:
- Welcome offers
- Customer service
- Payment / Withdraw method
- Reliability / Trust
PAKISTAN CRICKET LIVE BETTING 🏏
Although betting is illegal in Pakistan, it is very popular, particularly live betting on cricket, live casinos, horse racing, and football.
There are numerous Pakistan online betting sites in that offer live betting and provide the greatest betting experience with competitive odds. Some of these are listed above. Here are a few that we think you should check out.
PAKISTAN ONLINE BETTING – MOST POPULAR SPORTS 🏆
Pakistan has a diverse range of favourite sports, but cricket is unquestionably the most popular, with the national cricket team enjoying tremendous success over the years. There are many cricket bookies in Pakistan nowadays, but they are all illegal according to local rules. Not only is cricket betting popular in Pakistan; they also gamble on football, kabaddi, and a variety of other sports.
- Cricket The national cricket squad, also known as the Men in Green, is ranked among the top five in the world. No other sport can compete with the popularity of these sports in Pakistan. So is cricket betting, whether legally or illegally, a large number of people bet on cricket, and with the availability of popular betting sites, cricket betting is now done in a more organised manner.
- Football For a long time, the world’s most popular sport was underappreciated in Pakistan. Things are, however, slowly but steadily changing. Football is becoming more popular in practically all of the country’s urban areas, particularly among college and university students.
- Kabaddi Pakistan won the 2020 Kabaddi World Cup, with India finishing second. It’s no wonder that a sizable portion of the population enjoys the sport and seeks out the top kabbadi betting sites for a winning stake.
PAKISTAN ONLINE BETTING – POPULAR MARKETS ✔️
- To win the toss, simply predict which team will win. Simple. There isn’t much of a strategy to be employed here.
- Match Winner- In this game, you must guess the winners of a specific game. Consider the starting XI, player form, team form, pitch, venue, and weather.
- Outright Winner- This is a very popular market that should be available at each online cricket betting service. The goal here is to back the projected winner.
- Top Side Batsman- In this section, you must guess which batsman you believe will top score for his team. This internet gaming market is both thrilling and ubiquitous. Players that have an outside possibility of scoring large for their team will also have the longest odds, so getting it correct means a lot more profits than betting conservative.
- Top Side Bowler- Predict which bowler you believe will take the most wickets for his team. If two (or more) bowlers finish the match with the same number of scalps, the bowler who handed up the fewest runs is evaluated, and your bet is settled accordingly.
- First Dismissal Method- This skill-based market may be found at the leading online cricket betting sites. In this section, you must forecast the technique of the first dismissal. Of course, getting this correctly is difficult. LBW, Caught, Run-out, Stumped, Bowled, and Others are the five most prevalent dismissal procedures.
- Man of the Match- As the name implies, you can anticipate who will be the man of the match and deposit your bet to receive a return if your prediction is correct.
HOW TO MAKE A DEPOSIT ON A BETTING WEBSITE IN PAKISTAN 🏅
Because Pakistan online betting is illegal, it is difficult to finance your account with a local bank or credit card. However, you can continue to use debit and credit cards issued outside of Pakistan, as well as international wallets such as Skrill and Neteller.
Payment can be made using international cards or wallets such as: • Visa • Master Card • Maestro • Entropay • Skrill • Neteller • EcoPayz
Important information for Pakistani gamblers❗
As you might expect, because gambling is illegal, earnings from internet bookies are not taxed. You get to keep everything you won because there is no authority to levy such a fee. There are no safeguards in place for online gambling. Surveillance is not strictly enforced by the authorities, but you should always be alert. If the police discover you gambling at an illegal bookmaker business, you could face a Rs 5000 fine and a year in jail. Repeat offenders face higher penalties. As a result, keep your betting online and attempt to maintain your identity at all times (use a VPN and an e-wallet).
How to Deposit at Online Bookmakers in Pakistan ‼️
Debit and credit cards, as well as bank transfers, are widely used throughout the country. However, because online gambling is illegal in Pakistan, you must exercise caution. Although no governmental surveillance has been disclosed, it is clear that all online payments may be easily tracked. As a result, using e-wallets for your transactions is strongly advised. Skrill, Neteller, Payeer, and WebMoney are all available in Pakistan.
You may come across a number of websites that provide how-to tips for making payments that are essentially prohibited in Pakistan (i.e. PayPal) by employing various ‘tricks.’ Avoid them because you never know when you’ll run into problems with your transactions. Just stick to the ones that are legally permitted to operate in the country.
Given its population, Pakistan is one of the most important markets for online bookmakers. However, there is no way to receive a licence, and there is no controlling authority. As a Muslim-majority country, there is little possibility of considerable change in the near future. Things could improve if the state realises that having a regulated gaming business will allow it to benefit from taxes on bookies. In conclusion, based on the country’s culture and history, legalising Pakistan betting or regulating the industry anytime soon does not appear to be a feasible.
Q: Is it legal to bet online in Pakistan?
The statutes make no mention of the internet environment. However, the common consensus is that it is also prohibited. Although there have been no reports of online bettors being prosecuted, it is strongly advised to use a VPN and an e-wallet for your transactions when betting online.
Q: Are there any bookmakers I should stay away from?
Some sites are not as trustworthy as they appear, and they try to entice punters to gamble with them by giving high odds. Avoid sites like betmax, bestbet, and bet pro, and instead place your bets with internationally respected bookmakers like the ones we recommend.
Q: How should I fund my online account?
Because online transactions can be readily supervised, it is recommended that you use e-wallets that are officially operated in Pakistan, such as Payeer, Skrill, or Neteller, to maintain your privacy and get faster withdrawals.
Gambling is illegal in Pakistan. Should I place my bets online?
Your country’s laws do not permit gambling. Players who are found betting at land-based betting shops may face prosecution, so if you decide to try your luck online, our advise is to stick to trustworthy bookies while utilising a VPN.
Q: Can I gamble on Betfair?
Betfair, the world’s most well-known and dependable betting exchange, accepts Pakistani customers. Sign up with Betfair Pakistan and you’ll have access to a wide choice of sports and markets.
Q: Does Bet365 operate in Pakistan?
Bet365 Pakistan is one of the most well-known bookies in your country. Sign up and take use of its well-known cash out and bet builder features, as well as a diverse range of locations and markets and high odds.
What is the greatest cricket betting site for punters in Pakistan?
Almost every Pakistani betting site offers cricket betting to its customers. Pakistan betting companies such as Bet365 and 888sport are the finest options because they provide the most comprehensive cricket betting markets with several wagering opportunities on each cricket match. Before making your decision, we recommend that you review our list of the best Pakistan betting sites.
Can I get in trouble for betting on Pakistani websites?
Sports betting is illegal in Pakistan, and you might get in a lot of trouble if you play at a local illicit betting shop. Online betting sites, on the other hand, operate outside of Pakistani jurisdiction, and the Pakistani government rarely bothers with blocking and forbidding betting sites. Read our section on Pakistan betting site legislation and regulations for additional information.
What methods of deposit and withdrawal are available at Pakistan betting sites?
Because betting is banned in Pakistan, Pakistani bettors should use foreign payment systems such as e-wallets and internationally issued credit or debit cards. For a more in-depth look at this, see our section on betting site payment options in Pakistan.
How do I make a Skrill deposit from Pakistan?
In brief, all you need to do is open an account with Skrill and deposit funds using a credit or debit card. The monies should be available in your Skrill account right away. Neteller operates in a similar manner and is a potential option. A thorough tutorial on utilising Skrill and Neteller in Pakistan can be found in our section on the subject.