WHERE AND HOW SHOULD YOU PLACE YOUR VALORANT BETS?
VALORANT was published in the summer of 2020 and has since taken the gaming industry by storm. It was created with esports in mind, and it has quickly risen to prominence as a top competitive title. Of course, where there is competitive gaming, there will be esports betting markets. That’s why we’ve put together a one-stop tutorial to teach you all you need to know about VALORANT betting.
VALORANT is unstoppable as a competitive platform. As time passes, the esports competitions nestled within its ecosystem grow in popularity, and its market share as an esports betting title grows in size. If you’re ready to begin betting on VALORANT, be sure to read through this quick guide and place your VALORANT bets on the safest, most respected, and most lucrative platforms available.
WHERE TO BET ON VALORANT
If you want to know how to bet on VALORANT, you should first know where to bet on VALORANT. There are numerous esports betting sites willing to welcome your business, but it’s a truth of business that some are simply better than others. It is critical to choose a platform that offers a diverse range of VALORANT gaming markets, competitive odds, and a secure and dependable website. If you’ve never bet on VALORANT before, you’ll be secure choosing one of the platforms listed below.
How to Select a Reliable VALORANT Betting Site
When choosing a VALORANT betting site, there are various factors to consider, some of which may seem obvious.
- First and foremost, as we recommend when selecting a CSGO betting site, only bet with a licensed, trustworthy platform, such as the ones given at the heart of this article. If you log into an esports betting site and have a terrible feeling about it, or something doesn’t appear or feel right, don’t donate any dollars to that platform.
- It’s a buyer’s market, and the platform you choose is entirely up to you. There are hundreds of betting sites that provide VALORANT betting markets, but some are far superior to others. There are other factors to examine, including the cleanliness of the user interface, deposit alternatives, platform licensing, and online reviews. If you’re a wise gambler, you’ll research your preferred platform before placing a deposit.
- If you’re a new customer, check to see if the betting site you’re using offers any promos or bonuses. Typically, these will increase your first deposit or offer you better odds on your first wagers, giving you a quick boost on your VALORANT bets.
Gain an Advantage with VALORANT Bets
We repeat the same advice in each of our esports betting tips because it is always true: build your VALORANT betting edge by learning everything you can about the game. These methods can offer you a significant advantage over the typical bettor if you are new to the game.
- Get a sense for the game’s systems by downloading VALORANT for free. Learn how the firearms feel, take note of walk speeds, become familiar with the maps in VALORANT, and experiment with the various tools available to each Agent.
- Professional VALORANT streamers are always free to watch on Twitch. Streaming a high-ranked or professional VALORANT player is an excellent way to learn the game.
- Observing esports competitions and listening to commentators and play-by-play breakdowns is an excellent method to learn how and why some players or teams perform better than others.
- Research pertinent stats – While VALORANT’s programming does not support esports stat trackers, this does not mean that your VALORANT bets must be blind. VALORANT’s Liquipedia is a public record of competitive VALORANT that includes detailed matchup histories and important stats.
Because VALORANT is similar to other esports, you may recognize certain professional players from the Overwatch League or the CSGO Majors. The latter’s pro scene was nearly split by the release of VALORANT, and many of them have made the move. If you’re familiar with Counter-Strike, you might be able to use that expertise when betting on VALORANT.
HOW TO PLAY VALORANT
Now that you know where you’re going, it’s time to talk about how you’re going to get there.
Fortunately, betting on VALORANT is simple, and sometimes all you’ll need is a fundamental understanding of the finest VALORANT players and teams. If you’re looking for the best VALORANT betting tips, the first step is to select the correct site. If you’ve made it this far, you’ve most certainly decided on a platform. Once you’ve decided on the best site for you, you’ll need to create an account, claim any betting bonuses, and place your bets.
That’s all there is to it! It is recommended that you watch the greatest VALORANT competitions unfold live in order to have the best chance of comprehending what is going on. There’s also a need to research the VALORANT betting odds so you know exactly what you’re betting on and how much you’re likely to win if your wagers are successful.
Tournaments with the Best VALORANT Bets
Riot Games launched the competitive VALORANT scene with a series of smaller tournaments, most of which were hosted by third-party tournament hosts such as Nerd Street Gamers, WePlay!, and the Electronic Sports League. Riot’s first official competition was First Strike, which debuted in numerous areas around the world. Prize pools reached $100,000 for the first time in VALORANT’s history, thanks to First Strike: North America and First Strike: Europe.
Following the success of First Strike, the firm set out to develop a year-long super tournament. This is how the VALORANT Champions Tour was conceived, and when it was first revealed at the end of 2020, practically every esports organization expressed strong interest. The best Valorant players suddenly wanted to join the game.
The VALORANT Champions Tour is divided into two stages. Each stage features two Challengers events followed by a single Masters event. The event will culminate at the end of the year with the ultimate VALORANT Champions tournament, which will feature the greatest VALORANT teams from all areas.
The tournament prize pools rose in size as the VALORANT Champions Tour gained popularity, offering even larger sums of money to the winners. The VCT potentially has a stronghold over esports fans because there aren’t many top-tier VALORANT tournaments in the space.
Riot Games announced VCT Game Changers, a lesser competition that would supplement the competitive VCT season, in 2021. This is another VALORANT tournament with a lot of betting opportunities.
How is the game VALORANT really played?
Before you consider betting on VALORANT, it’s a good idea to understand the basic game principles and play options. We’ll go through what it’s like to compete in VALORANT, as well as what game and character mechanics are accessible in-game.
- Each match consists of 25 rounds played on a single map, with the winner being the first to win 13 rounds.
- At the 12-round mark, players switch teams.
- The Attacker squad is entrusted with planting and detonating a spike at one of three different spike planting locations. The Defender team’s mission is to keep the former from achieving their aim.
- Either team can win if they are the first to kill all of the opposing team’s players, which is a much more usual manner for teams to win a round.
- During the bracket stages, the competition will most likely use a single elimination and best-of series format.
Players can choose from four different classes of Agents to play:
- Sentinel • Initiator • Controller • Duelist
Each Class and Agent has unique skills that provide them with offensive or defensive capabilities, or simply the ability to impose dominance over a small section of the map.
This would imply that a developing meta would continue to change if some Agents and abilities are regarded too weak or too strong, or simply when a new champion or map is launched.
What Sets VALORANT Apart From Other FPS Games?
VALORANT differs from both of its main competitors (Overwatch and CSGO) in numerous ways.
The following are some important similarities and differences between these two titles:
- Players respawn only at the start of a new round, not throughout it.
- There are three pre-designed lessons from which to pick.
- Rounds in each match are usually two minutes or less long.
- Abilities can be used to regenerate health.
- There are special in-game awards for specific acts taken during a match.
- Depending on the weapon type, players can aim down the sights of scoped weapons or merely use the screen center crosshair.
- At the start of each new round, players purchase new weapons with money earned in previous rounds. Money is awarded for kills and based on won/lost rounds.
- Similar to CSGO, players can be killed with a single shot.
Most previous and present esports athletes competing in CSGO or Overwatch agree that VALORANT feels more like CS 1.6 with the extra flavor of Overwatch on top. Superior aim and wall-bangs reign supreme in this game, so keep that in mind while placing VALORANT bets.
Valorant Prop Bets
In addition to the more frequent esports bet markets mentioned above, Valorant’s depth allows for wagering on more intricate aspects of the game. Most of the time, this involves betting on game aspects that do not directly result or contribute to the outcome of the match. This is referred to as “prop bets.”
The following are some of the most popular Valorant prop bets:
Picks Betting. Because Valorant offers hundreds of different characters, each with their own set of talents and strengths, assembling a cohesive squad is critical to victory. Users can bet on the picks at some Valorant betting sites.
Speculation on in-game events. Bettors can sometimes place wagers on individual players’ performance. Bettors, for example, are betting on whether TenZ, the famous Canadian player, can score kills with his characteristic pick’s (Chamber) ultimate ability.
Best Payment Processors for Valorant Betting
It is critical to consider the different payment methods while selecting the finest Valorant betting site. It has an impact on the ease of use of the site, the security of your transactions, and even your privacy. Here are some of the most popular payment methods available on all of the biggest Valorant betting sites.
Visa/MasterCard – When betting online, this is the default option. However, only use this strategy with licensed and extremely respected websites. When customers use this method to bet real money, a lot of information is communicated to the site – only use it with trusted platforms!
Paypal – PayPal, the world’s most popular digital wallet, is a fantastic alternative for Valorant betting online. PayPal esports betting provides unrivaled transaction security and convenience.
Neteller – Valorous esports betting with Neteller is a popular option among seasoned esports gamblers. Neteller has been a favorite among sports bettors since its beginnings, processing up to 85% of online gambling transactions in the last decade.
Skrill – Skrill is another famous digital wallet with over two decades of experience, making betting on esports with Skrill a safe and secure option.
Cryptocurrencies – Cryptocurrency, the most unique payment option on this list, is still a respectable alternative accepted by the majority of online betting providers. The popularity of crypto esports betting has produced a slew of betting platforms that only accept crypto currency as payment.
Valorant Betting : Customer Service
Finally, the final area we’ll look at is customer service. It’s frequently seen as the’make-or-break’ factor for many online platforms, including those that allow real money online betting. However, many people are either unaware of this or have chosen to ignore it.
Contrary to popular assumption, customer service has an important impact in user pleasure.
Valorous bookies rely heavily on this, as online reviews play a significant influence in their popularity. They shouldn’t have too many problems with client satisfaction if they have great customer support personnel that are equipped to handle even the most complex situations. If their customer service channels and support employees aren’t up to the challenge, their revenue and popularity will suffer quickly.
FAQs on VALORANT Betting
Where can I bet real money on VALORANT?
There are numerous sites that provide VALORANT gaming with real money, including as Betway, Pinnacle, and GG.bet. We’ve covered the bulk of these platforms in this guide, and with the exception of Thunderpick, all of them accept real-money wagers. Thunderpick only differs in that it offers cryptocurrency betting markets, but that is technically real money betting.
Which online sportsbook has the greatest VALORANT odds?
Many VALORANT betting sites attempted to differentiate themselves by offering huge deposit bonuses or a variety of payment choices, but every VALORANT bet you place will have one thing in common: the odds, not the teams, determine your wins. Long-term gamblers should focus on finding the greatest odds, as betting on big margins can produce more profits than any sweetened investment. According to our in-depth study, both new and experienced bettors should turn to GG.BET for the greatest VALORANT betting odds.
Is it legal to bet on VALORANT in the United States?
Many of the same laws apply to VALORANT gaming as they do to traditional sports betting. If you intend to gamble online rather than in person, the only thing you should look at is where the betting company is licensed. Americans will have to gamble with internet bookmakers from countries other than the United States. There are no betting rules that directly concern online VALORANT betting as long as you observe that one requirement.
What are the best VALORANT Betting Sites in 2023?
There are several VALORANT betting sites to choose from for prospective bettors, but some stand out above the rest. According to our thorough reviews, GG.bet is a top VALORANT betting site for 2023. Thunderpick is the finest option if you want to add VALORANT to your standard sports betting lineup. Finally, if odds are the most important element in selecting your VALORANT betting site, Pinnacle’s extensive sportsbook and razor-sharp money lines are unrivaled.
How do I watch professional VALORANT games?
Unlike traditional sports leagues such as the NFL or NBA, there is no commission that decides how the game is played. Many VALORANT tournament organizers operate in slightly different ways, however they all provide free HD events. The tournament organizers will live stream their events on Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, and other streaming platforms. Look for quick links to professional VALORANT tournament streams on the tournament host’s social media profiles.
What is the process of Valorant betting?
Valorant betting works as follows: you choose a bookmaker, register an account, make a deposit, choose a match or tournament to bet on, gamble, and wait for the outcomes.
What are the most important Valorous events on which you can wager?
The primary Valorant circuit, known as VCT, offers fans year-round competition. The circuit concludes with big international tournaments known as Valorant Masters, as well as the ultimate World Championship-tier event known as Valorant Champions.
Is Valorant gambling legal in my area?
Gambling has evolved into a highly regulated sector over the years, so if you live in North America, Europe, or Australia, you have nothing to worry about because it is completely legal.